Share this with family & friends...
INTO and the Newcastle University, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to international students who has interest in undergoing an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
This is a tuition-free scholarship program and it will provided to successful applicants.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a minimum English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school program
- Applicants must have good grades.
To apply for the scholarship you will need to: Fill in the scholarship application form
, and send with the documents below to [email protected]
by 31 July (for September start) or 31 October (for January start).
The following are required during application:
- Letter of offer
- Latest academic transcript
- Evidence of English proficiency
- One page personal statement
All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel and successful applicants will be notified via the email address provided on the scholarship application.
The application deadline for this scholarship program are as follows:
- 31st July 2017 (for September start) or
- 31st October 2017 (for January start).
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website