Share this with family & friends...
The Adventist University of Africa is a Seventh-day Adventist university created for the purpose of providing post-graduate education throughout Africa.
This Institution is offering the Brempong Owusu-Antwi Scholarship program to Africans who wants to undergo a Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
- Applicants must be Africans.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have applied for a course of study at AUA.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other AUA scholarship for the year.
- Applicants must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 at the point of entry and would be expected to maintain no less that 3.0 CGPA throughout his/her studies.
The The following are required during application:
- Completed Application Form
- One-page personal statement that demonstrates his/her need
- A letter of recommendation from the employing organization or the previous university or local Conference.
- An employee of the church organization should submit a documented evidence from the employee organization attesting to his/her financial status.
Applicants are advised to completely fill in an application form
and submit to he registrar at [email protected]
with copies to the two Deans [email protected] and [email protected]
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 30th June 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage