Myschool Scholarships
Advertisements

2017 NNPC / Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlisted List

Posted: 24-May-2017 14:36:34 into Undergraduate Scholarships | 10 Comments

Share this with family & friends...

Information reaching us is that the 2017 NNPC/Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Awards shortlisted applicants list is out. A message containing a link was sent to all shortlisted applicants phone numbers and email addresses.

Process To Follow On How To Print The Scholarship Invitation Letter

(1) Follow the link sent to your phone number and email address

(2)Login with your username and password

(3) Upload your picture

(4) Then download your invitation letter.

NB: Once you log in, the date and venue of your examination will be displayed.

The test will be conducted on Saturday 27 may 2017.

We Wish You The Best Of Luck!!!
To see more local & international scholarships that you can easily qualify and apply for, click here

Advertisements

Other Latest Undergraduate Scholarships News

More on Undergraduate Scholarships

Other Latest Undergraduate Scholarships News

More on Undergraduate Scholarships

Comments (10)
ukprincebasssey says;
Ok
24-May-2017 17:33:53 ·
lhucki says;
I didn't see any link
25-May-2017 11:29:03 ·
presh David says;
Oladiti0 says;
Two years gone by, Can't believe I'm here again,@mycshool. It's good to be home, though. #Glad.
I did the exam. It was OK. Little time was given yet time-consuming questions were asked but it ended in praise anyway.
The only thing I'm bothered about now is that;is there a particular cut off mark that someone must have before he or she can be a beneficiary or they just pick the top scorers according to a certain number???
Again, do they send results to everyone that did the exam or they just alert only the beneficiaries???
30-May-2017 16:25:54 ·
lhucki says;
I don't know why you guys didn't answer me...i said I couldn't seethe link and no one could help me out....now they have written the exams I missed it...no p ooo
01-Jun-2017 08:15:15 ·
Oladiti0; Sorry, bro. But this link we're talking about is not uploaded on any website, they sent it to us via text msg and email. your username and password are in the mail they sent to you. However, if you didn't receive any text, you re probably not using the sim u used to register for the scholarship or (if you're still using the sim and yet didn't see it) that means you were not shortlisted(invited for the test).
This was the first time they'll shortlist me for a scholarship and this is my fifth trial.
01-Jun-2017 11:53:52 ·
lhucki; Hmmmmn.....ok oo...because I didn't see anything on my email or my number
01-Jun-2017 12:03:10 ·
Iniwoke Solomon says;
pls hw what will someone have to do in order to be shortlist pls help me
02-Jun-2017 06:55:28 ·
Oladiti0; 1. Make sure you're eligible.
2. upload clearly scanned documents
3. Don't make mistakes in the dates or mix up documents.
4. Apply early
5. Pray
19-Jun-2017 12:42:23 ·
kvnqqreqq3 says;
em confuse how do i come bouh this
\
03-Jul-2017 16:08:05 ·

Type your comment in the box below
Register or Login to recieve alerts when there's an update on this information.
Name
SPAM Challenge
To permanently remove this captcha and make commenting easier, Register or Login.
Click the check-box below to start.