Share this with family & friends...
Tilburg University, Netherlands is offering the Partner Excellence scholarships to Non-EEA students who wants to undergo a masters degree program in the following Partner Universities:
- Universidad del Rosario (Colombia)
- EAFIT (Colombia)
- Stellenbosch University (South Africa)
- Higher School of Economics (Russia)
This scholarship program covers tuition fee of €11.000, and a monthly allowance of €10.000.
- Applicants must be a holder of a Non-EEA passport.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with excellent results.
- Applicants must belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class
Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
Completed forms should be uploaded in the online application system MYSAS, together with your application for the Master's program before the scholarship.
The application Deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st March 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website.