Share this with family & friends...
Applications are invited from International students who wants to pursue a Masters degree program in the School of Modern Languages at Newcastle University.
This scholarship program is worth £5,000 and it will be awarded as a tuition fee discount to successful applicants.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in a recognized Institution.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- Applicants must have applied to the School of Modern Languages at Newcastle University for a Masters program.
Applications should include the following:
1. A CV of no more than 2 sides of A4, outlining relevant experience
2. A letter of application (600 words maximum) stating the reference number of your MA application and outlining the following:
- your motivation for Masters study
- your reasons for choosing Newcastle University
- how your experience to date has prepared you for this course.
- how this programme of study will help you to achieve your future goals.
Application should be submitted by e-mail email@example.com
The application deadline to this scholarship program is on 9th June 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website