Share this with family & friends...
The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) in collaboration with MasterCard is providing scholarships to African students who wants to study for an undergraduate or masters degree program at Gulu University, Uganda and Egerton University, Kenya.
This is a fully funded scholarship program and it will be awarded to applicants who make it on merit.
The following courses are eligible for this program:
1. Bachelor of Science in Agri-Entrepreneurship and Communication
2. Bachelor of Science in Food and Agribusiness
3. Master of Science in Food Security and Community Nutrition
4. Master of Science in Agri-Enterprises Development.
1. Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
2. Bachelor of Science in Animal Science
3. Master of Science in Community Studies and Extension
4. Master of Science in Agri-Enterprise Development.
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have applied of any of the eligible courses at Gulu University, Uganda or Egerton University, Kenya.
- Applicants must be less than 25 years for undergraduate and less than 30 years for masters studies at the time of application.
- Applicants should have completed secondary school and/or diploma for a Bachelors
degree application not more than two years from the time of this call.
Applicants should obtain application forms for both the scholarships and admission from the university of choice. Applicants shall only apply to one university of choice. Application forms can also be downloaded from the Scholarship Webpage link below.
All applications must be submitted to the respective university of choice:
Prof. Nancy W. Mungai
TAGDev Program Coordinator, Egerton University
Board of Undergraduate Studies
P.O Box 536-20115, Egerton - Njoro, Kenya
Tel: +254 711 68 9880 or +254 720 390 893
Email: [email protected]
Academic Registrar, Gulu University
Awich Road, Laroo Division, Gulu Umnicipality
P.O.Box 166 Gulu, Uganda
E-mail: [email protected]
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th March 2017
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage