Share this with family & friends...
The Ulster University, UK is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s Research Scholarships (VCRS) to UK, EU and International students who wants to undergo a PhD program in the Institution.
This scholarship program covers all tuition fees for a maximum period of three years and an annual maintenance allowance of £14,296.
- Applicants must be UK, EU Or International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program at any recognized Institutions.
- Applicants must have a first or upper second-class Honours degree.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Ulster University.
- Applicants must have excellent results.
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 24th February 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website.