Share this with family & friends...
The German Institute for Economic Research, Germany invites application from international students who wants to pursue a PhD degree program at the institution.
This is a fully funded PhD programme and scholarships are awarded in the field of economics.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program.
- Applicants must have excellent results.
- Applicants must have knowledge and experience in the area of Economics or other related fields (such as civil engineering, statistics or quantitative social sciences).
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
The following are required during application:
- The applicant’s statement of objectives; the statement of objectives should state the applicant’s motivation for participating in the program and give a short outline of his/her major research interests. The statement should be no longer than 2 pages.
- A detailed curriculum vitae (without photograph);
- A recent photograph;
- Copies of academic transcripts and other certificates;
Two academic letters of recommendation
- A TOEFL/IELTS-test if required
- A GRE-test if required.
- A completed application form
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 30th April 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website.