Share this with family & friends...
The Federal Ministry of Education invites applications from Nigerians for the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students to study Overseas.
This scholarship program will be taken at the following countries:
- Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc.
The participating countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation fees, while Nigeria government takes care of supplement, warm clothing, health insurance, research grant where applicable and take off.
The following courses are available for this scholarship program:
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited).
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secoundary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2015 and 2016).
- Applicants age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Applicants age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
Interested applicants are advised to visit the Federal Ministry of Education portal
All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: www.stipendumhungaricum.hu
before 10th February, 2017.
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of the Printed Completed application forms are usually submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
- Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- One certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only; • Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja;
- Two copies of Birth certificate
- State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on white background;
- Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies.
The 2017/2018 Federal Government Scholarship BEA interview will hold on a yet to be announced date. Myschool will update the interview date when released
Candidates nominated and finally selected by the awarding BEA countries will be required to submit the following to Federal Scholarship Board:
- Photocopies of Authenticated academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport, and
- Specified Medical Reports & Police clearance certificate.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is not mentioned yet.
For More Information Visit The Official Website