Share this with family & friends...
Centrale Nantes is a Top- French Grande Ecole that delivers an academic programme and an applied research of the highest quality with the support of numerous strong institutional and industrial partners.
Centrale Nantes invites applications from Non EU/EU students who wants to undergo a masters program in the Institution.
Scholarships are awarded in following fields:
- Computational Mechanics (Erasmus Mundus Label of excellence)
- Energetics and Propulsion
- Hydrodynamics and Ocean Engineering (Erasmus Mundus Label of excellence)
- Materials Processes and Technology of Composites
- Design of Systems and Products
- Civil Engineering
- Ship operation and naval engineering
- Advanced Robotics (Erasmus Mundus Label of excellence)
- Automatic Control, Signal and Image
- Real Time, Steering and supervision
- Atmosphere, Water and Urban environment
- Applicants must be EU/Non EU students.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of engineering
- Applicants must have a TOEFL (score 220 CBT, 550 PBT, 80 IBT), Cambridge Advanced English Test (score B or higher), IELTS (score 6.5 or higher), TOEIC (800) or other English equivalent test.
- Applicants must have outstanding grades.
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st March 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website.