Share this with family & friends...
The Government of India through the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is offering 900 scholarships to students from African Countries who wants to pursue a bachelors and postgraduate degree in India.
This scholarship program covers living allowance per month, House rent allowance per month, Medical expenses, Thesis and dissertation Expenses and Contingent Grant (per annum).
- Applicants must be African Citizens.
- Applicants must have adequate knowledge of English.
- Applicants must have a proper visa.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to an Indian University.
- Applicants must be self-financing.
- Applicants must have outstanding results.
Applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form
. Completed and signed form which should be typed and not hand written along with other attachments must be e-mailed as a pdf document to the Embassy/ High Commission of India in your country
A hard copy along with 5 photographs should also be delivered to the Embassy/ High commission of India.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th January 2017
For More Information Please Visit The Official Website