Share this with family & friends...
In partnership with UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC), University of Hull, Uk is offering scholarships to Students from commonwealth countries who wants to pursue a masters program in the institution.
This is a fully-funded scholarship which does not cover living expenses. The following field of study are eligible for this scholarship program:
- Cancer Imaging
- Environmental Change, Management and Monitoring
- Renewable Energy
- Translational Oncology
- Applicants must be students from a commonwealth country.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Hull.
- Applicants must be self-financing.
- Applicants must have outstanding grades.
Interested applicants should apply online via this link.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 29th March 2017
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website.