Share this with family & friends...
Shanghai University is offering scholarships to international students who wants to undergo a bachelor, master and doctoral degree programme (except MBA and MTCSOL).
This scholarship is worth : Bachelor: RMB 1100/ month; Master: RMB 1700/ month; PhD: RMB 2100/ month and a Free on-campus dormitory accommodation.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Chinese University during the time of application.
- Applicants applying for the undergraduate degree program must be under 25 years of age.
- Applicants applying for the masters degree program must be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants applying for the doctoral degree program must be under 45 years of age.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
Interested applicants should apply for this scholarship via this link
Applications are accompanied with the following:
- ID photo: one-inch certificate photo (390*570) with blue-color background
- Passport copy
- Highest Degree Certificate and Transcripts
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Study Plan or Research Proposal in China: Written in English or Chinese, including research achievements so far, reasons of choosing SHU, study and research plan, future career plan, etc.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Written in English or Chinese by two different professors or associate professors from previous academic institutions, or work supervisors, etc.
- Others (Refer to Departmental standards): Examples of Artworks (6 color pictures) or Music Work (1 audio tape) (Only for the applicants applying for Fine Arts and Music)
Completed form should be sent alongside necessary documents to [email protected]
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th April 2017
For more Information visit the Official Website