Share this with family & friends...
The University of Southampton, Uk is offering Scholarships to students from Africa, Middle East, South America and India who intends pursing a postgraduate taught talent program in the institution.
This scholarship is worth £6,000 and it is available for up to 3 students from Africa, Middle East, South America and India who excel in their field.
- Applicants must be citizens of the countries listed above.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Southampton.
- Applicants must have good grades.
Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form
Applicants are required to attach a 500 word personal statement containing:
- Evidence of academic or career progression and any professional achievement (this can be typed and attached separately)
- How the MA programme would enhance your career prospects. Why and how this scholarship will benefit you.
Completed forms should be sent alongside required documents to [email protected]
(by email) or by post:
PG FBL Admissions
Building 4/Room 1003
Faculty of Business and Law
University of Southampton
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st March 2017
For more information visit the official page