Share this with family & friends...
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is currently offering Undergraduate and Masters scholarship for international students including Nigerians.
The scholarship offers a 50% tuition waiver for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student(Including Nigerians)
- have achieved a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course(For Postgraduate)
- have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course(For Undergraduate)
- Have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Interested and eligible applicants are to apply for a course
in the University and receive an offer of admission before applying for the scholarship HERE
Applicants are to equally send their transcripts to support their scholarship applications to [email protected]
The application deadline for this scholarship is on November 1st, 2017
For more information visit the official page